Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Fuel, Food, Life = Money


I've read alot regarding fuel price hikes, government looking to set a floor price for fuel,and crude oil price depreciating and all. Do you guys understands how the system works exactly? I know barely about it but to some point it is understandable.

Do you guys know that our fuel price is not subsidised anymore by the government ?
And for you information they even make money from the now current price of RM1.80 per litre for Ron97 , RM1.70 per litre for RON92 and RM1.70 per litre for diesel. Although it is unclear on how much profit they were making from the current price. But I am still grateful that the price has gone down so much, that we can now save money!

I may sound unprofessional to say that I don't understand why the government did not lower the fuel price to a more comfortable level for the Rakyats, especially those who owned a vehicle but has a low monthly income that is barely enough to support their family? I'm not here to complaint. I'm here to share my thoughts on how our government handle things on their own. All they can think of is to make money for themselves.

One things for sure, I'm sick of the fact that everything now evolves in politics! I miss the time when Tun Mahathir was our Prime Minister. I'm being bold and straightforward here. I don't like Pak Lah.

Opinions on this topic anyone ?

1 comment:

  1. maybe Pak Lah is too clean to be a prime minister. even his goal is to membanteras rasuah.his fellow in works sure don't like that!!you got into politics then you got to play dirts..it's all about the money. and ya...im being bold and straightforward as well...most of them chasing over the title.especially the !@#$% I am neutral but if i got choice..i prefer to stay with the government...a major change is not really necessary.A leap of government ruler might be a disaster. Its better to urge the current government to be more concern and sytematic rather then to change the government totally. What a mess it is.

    and ya..btw,it's the economic and world price who hold the full authority with the fuel price. don't blame 100% to government la...kesian ler....any wakil rakyat who said or his manifesto is to lower down the fuel price is talking nonsense and is actually fooling the rakyat.

    i don't trust any of the ministers or whateva even Tun Mahathir.neutral ya...hehe
    -neutral-

    ReplyDelete